- First and third Tuesday of each month
- An annual meeting schedule is adopted and published in a newspaper of general circulation at the beginning of each year.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
5025 S. State St.,
Murray City, UT
Ph: (801) 264-2603
Fx: (801) 284-4204
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The City is divided into five Council Districts of substantially equal population with one non-partisan Council Member elected from each District for four-year terms.
The powers of the City Council include:
- Adopting ordinances and resolutions
- Setting appropriate tax levies for general City and library services
- Adopting the City budget
- Establishing sewer, water, and power rates
- Setting other general tax and service rates